Wednesday 9 March 2011

My first ever Blog entry

I'm three quarters of the way through writing "Fallen in Love" - my new play about Anne Boleyn and her relationship with her brother George. I'm taking a day out today to catch up with the team in the office, do some press interviews and have a look at the amazing Yurt they're building for the play in the garden here at Gippeswyk Hall. The play's getting very heavy now as I get into the fourth act, which is essentially 1536, Anne's downfall. The Tower is in sight as I get towards the end. I'll be letting you know how it goes.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo! It's Laura Parrett (now Weight) thought I'd stop by your new blog! Have saved it to my phone and I look forward to following your progress :)
    Take a look at my blog if you get a chance :)
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete